Mehek update Wednesday 4 September

Everyone at the party is waiting for Shurya, and there is a rumor that he is not in his own party. Shaurya arrives at the location. He's ready to make an announcement when the microphone goes out. Archie has cut the mic cable and believes I will not allow him to make any announcements.
Shaurya tries to announce again, but the music is turned off by Vicky. Shaurya is irritated, so he puts the microphone down and says, "I don't need it to announce because it isn't important to everyone," but I want to introduce someone unique." Vandana reluctantly accepts his invitation to join him on stage. Shaurya claims she has done something exceptional, similar to what Mahek did, by making him emotional. Shaurya says I'd like to reward her with a special present. He pulls out the present. Shaurya examines the gift before handing it over to Mahek. It is a cooker and a gift. Mahek remembers how Shaurya gave it to her before, and she stares at Shaurya puzzled.
Shaurya replies, "Vandana, you've won hearts as well; you're a beautiful cook and an even better person; my wife Mahek was like this; I'd like to share some memories of Mahek, her journey; I'd want to show how I acquired my Mahek who made me a better man." Mahek's participation in contest plays, how he was late on the first day of the competition, how he won the competition, and how he rewarded her with a cooker and a check for her penance.
Vandana is disoriented when she sees all of this. She gives Shaurya an emotive look. Shaurya gives her a gloomy expression. Everyone claps for Mahek. Archie has a tight expression on his face. Mahek takes a deep breath and tries to relax. 
In the house, Balwant enters the lounge and summons Neev. Neeb is engrossed in his cartoons and is completely oblivious to his presence. Balwant looks around and attempts to walk; he throws a pot by accident, and Neev hears a commotion. He walks into the lounge and sees Balwant; he dances that Balwant is fine; Balwant adds, "I'd like to meet your mother," and asks where she is. Balwant asks, "Please take me there," after Neev reveals she has gone to the hero's tournament. When Neev arrives with his walker, they begin to leave the house.
Mandhar summons his troops and tells them, "You are worthless, you can't do anything, I'm coming." In the market, Mandhar joins up with his guys. Archie dials his number and inquires about his whereabouts. Mandhar says, "I have an ambulance, and I'll be there soon," and Archie tells him of a plan. Balwant and Neev have arrived at the market. Balwant is taken aback when he sees Mandhar and hides with Neev from him. Balwant hires a rickshaw and embarks on his journey with Neev. Mandhar arrives at Vandana's house and inquires as to why the door is open. What happened to Neev?
Shaurya presents Mahek with a 25 million dollar check during the competition, saying, "This is for everything you have done for me." Reporters inquire as to why you appear agitated, ma'am. Are you content? Mahek feels dizzy as he remembers the flashback. Archie thinks to himself, "Oh God, she remembers everything." From there, Mahek tries to flee.
She finds Shaurya's pictures in it, her wedding chura, and her wedding ring, and she breaks down in tears as she remembers further memories of how Shaurya proposed. Shaurya says to erase my number because it's pointless since I won't upset you anymore, you won't have to curse me, our lives will be different, maybe our lives were never one, and we'll spend our lives apart. Mahek is anxious and surprised, and she attempts to recall everything.
Do you recall anything, Mahek, Shaurya asks? He shows her photos and asks, "Do you recall anything?" He shows her the chura and asks if she recalls anything. He gives her her wedding ring and adds, Mahek, do you remember our love's original identity? Mahek's gift box falls from her grasp, and she declines. My brain is whirling because I don't recall anything, I don't know anything. She sobs and asks, "Why are you doing this?" What game are you and I playing? I'm not going to stay here any longer, and she's already running away. Mahek! screams Shaurya, who is in tears. He examines Mahek's memories on the floor, as well as how Mahek abandoned him. He's crying and asks where Mahek would go. where?
Dancers are invited to the gathering. They begin to dance. Shaurya tries to sneak up behind Mahek, but dancers block his way, as well as Kanta's. Archie grins and greets Shaurya with a cheer. She encourages the girl dancer to visit Shaurya. Shaurya is dragged to the dance floor by female dancers who keep him occupied. Shaurya moves away from them, grabbing Mahek's memories and saying, "I won't let her go," since he knows she must recall everything. Where is Mandhar, Archie wonders? What are your plans for Shaurya?
Balwant instructs the rickshaw driver to speed up. 
Mandhar is looking for Balwant in the market and approaches one man, who tells him that he saw him taking a rickshaw. Mandhar said that oldie awoke and began his shenanigans, and that he will not be spared, and that he will kill Mahek today, or else he will have to go to jail. He takes the knife and walks away.
Mahek is seated in a corner of the contest arena when she experiences a flashback, recalling Shaurya's advice to recall memories, and thinking to herself, "What is the truth of my identity?" What is the truth about Shaurya's Mahek and Neev's mother? Shaurya's words begging with her to remember everything come to mind. Julie approaches and asks, "Vandana?" Mahek wipes the tears from her eyes. Julie inquires, "Are you all right?" Mandhar says, "Let go," and she takes her hand, but Shaurya appears and says, "Mahek." Julie pleads, "Please don't start this again," and Shaurya responds, "Let us go."
When Mahek turns to walk away, Shaurya grabs his hand and asks, "Where are you going?" I won't let you go until you tell everyone the truth about what you remember, but Mahek says let me go, I don't remember anything, and whatever I'm seeing doesn't matter since my identity is that I'm Neev's mother, and if I'm Neev's mother, how am I your Mahek? Tell you the truth, I'm Neev's mother.
At the celebration, Karuna informs Shurya that Mahek has left. Stop with the nonsense. Vandana is my name. Shaurya is irritated. Mandhar is riding about in a rickshaw. Neev and Bhanwari are also on their way. Are we on the right track, Bhanwari asks? Shaurya continues to savor the festivities. Karuna makes an attempt to control him. Mahek appears, her face veiled. Bhanwari and Neev emerge from the house. Bhanwari's condition has deteriorated. He begs Neev to summon Vandana. I'll be there, Neev says. Mahek is with Julie.
Shaurya is enraged and breaks bottles. Everyone, he says, get out of here. Is it true that you're all making fun of me? This is not the life I want. Please, Ravi, stay strong. Shaurya claims she abandoned me. I'm going to set fire to everything. He has a habit of breaking things. Everyone tries to calm him down. Kanta embraces him. Please calm down, she says.
How can she leave me, Shaurya asks? Why isn't she listening to me? I was in charge of everything. Neev is on the lookout for Mahek. I don't want anyone, Shaurya says. He's sobbing. All of the guests are asked to leave. Please, Vicky, calm down. I don't care, says Shaurya. This is all for naught. He tosses out all of Mahek's plates. He claims I'm going to wreck everything. We don't need this food truck, Shaurya says. This is going to be burned. Please calm down, Ravi says.
Julie claims he's making a mistake. Mahek is about to go. Shauray is attempting to demolish the food truck, she notices. Bhanwari isn't feeling good. What is this noise, he asks? What happened to Neev? Neev is in tears. He asks, "Ma, where have you gone?" Shaurya is preparing to set fire to the food truck. He sprays it with gasoline. Please don't do this, Karuna says. Please pay attention, Vikcy urges. Please, Kanta, come to a halt. Mahek is observing everything from afar. Shaurya gathers the smoldering papers and tosses them toward the truck. Everyone is taken aback. They're sobbing.
Shaurya also tosses his ring into the fire. Mahek keeps her head bowed. She is aware of flashbacks. Shaurya destroys everything that has anything to do with her. He destroys their photographs. Mahek keeps her head bowed. She's about to pass out. Shaurya also sets fire to her bangles. Everything is over, according to Shaurya. Mahek, I bid you farewell. Everything is remembered by Mahek. She keeps her head bowed. She remembers every detail. My Shaurya, she says as she sits down crying. Shaurya.
I don't want anything, Shaurya says. He sobs as he sits down. Bhanwari isn't feeling good. He notices Mandhar approaching. He hides behind the automobiles. What is this fire, Mandhar asks? I am Mahek, Mahek sharma, Mahek sharma, Mahek sharma, Mahek sharma, Mahek sharma They are chachi chacha, my chachi chacha. Stop listening to me, Julie says. Mahek expresses his desire to visit Shaurya. I'm heading to Shaurya, Mahek says. Tell it like it is. Why have you all been deceiving me so much? You only said what you needed to say. Please inform me of the truth. How am I Neev's mother if I am Mahek? Everything is known to me. In reality, I am Mahek, not Vandana. Everything is readily visible to me. Everything is fresh in my mind. I'm sure you've been lying to me the whole time. Although I am not Neev's mother, he is now my kid. But what about those wedding photos? What's the truth behind it all?
Please inform me of the truth. What brought me to you? Please let me know. Julie is completely silent. Okay, Mahek says, I know how I'm going to find out the truth. Shaurya will tell me everything I need to know. She dashes over to him. Mandhar places his hand over her mouth and drags her away. Mahek, says Shauruya? Is it true that she said my name? Mandhar has Mahek, and Neev sees it.
Mahek is taken to a storage room by Mandhar. Mahek says, "Leave me alone." He ties her hands behind her back. Now watch what I do, he says. Shaurya will not abandon you, according to Mahek. If you don't let me go, he'll murder you. Mandhar declares, "I'll kill you first, then Neev." Mahek gives him a shove. She tries to flee from the situation. Mandhar pulls his knife from his pocket. Please, Julie, put an end to it. He's about to stab Mahek in the back. In the middle is Bhanwari. Mandhar stabs him in the back. Julie screams angrily.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post