Wednesday, January 12th, 2022 Update On These Streets

Asmita informs me that I must depart at this time. How shall I live without you, Krishi asks? I'd like to live with both of you. I'd like to have a happy family. That, according to Asmita, is not going to happen. You must select one from among our options. You are welcome to come meet me. We can't all live in the same house. We'll always get together. Krishi sobs and exclaims, "No, mother." Don't make me sad, Asmita says. I had to leave. Krishi is in tears. Asmita assures you that your papa would look after his princess. I had to leave. Krishi gets hugged by Asmita. Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham is playing.

My prayers are always with you, Asmita says. I had to leave. She exits the room. Krishi sobs as she holds her hand. Shikhawat, Asmita, and Nirvan all left the room. Krishi tears and cries. Krishi arrives at the temple and asks, "Did you give me papa and take my mother?" Please don't make this mistake. I'm not going to talk to you. Please return my mother to me. I'd like to have a happy family. With Shikhawat, Asmita is well on her way. She reminisces about her time with Krishi. Asmita is in tears. Stop the automobile, Asmita says. What happened, according to Shikhawat? Asmita claims that I require solitude. She walks away.

Shikhawat claims that everything would be well after today. She will no longer be required to cry. Asmita makes her way to the temple. She claims that you, too, are a mother. I don't know how I'll manage without my daughter. Please respond. I had to leave her there because she wanted to see her father. I'm looking for a response. How would I manage to survive? Nevi appears and tells you that you already know the answer. However, you are oblivious to it. Guddan advises against discussing motherhood. Should you, Nevi asks? You abandoned your daughter in that location. Are you sure you didn't leave her with Nandani? Shan will protect Asmita from Nandani, according to Asmita? So you trust Shan, Nevi says? Asmita claims that I don't have a choice. The reality is, you've never had faith in her.

This misunderstanding between you was caused by Nandani. She informed Shan that you had murdered your child. Krishi isn't his daughter, according to Nandani. Shan made this deal with Nandani to save you, and Krishi and Chahat are the result. Shan didn't touch Nandani again after that. Shan had a thing for you. He just did it to save you. You know everything there is to know. Despite the fact that Nandani did everything she could to prevent Krishi from meeting Shan, she still has her father. Shan and you are a match made in heaven. You're Shan's wife, lover, and child's mother.

How can you abandon a mother? You've taken up the weapons and sliced the poison on occasion. According to Asmita, I am a Sita. This struggle will be won by me. I'm going to take the test. I'll return to Nandani with my husband and daughter. Promise me you won't give up, Nevi says. This is something you must do for your Krishi. Chahat is fed by Nandani. She claims that a mother can only look after her daughter. I would never abandon you since you are my princess. Krishi is irritated. She wonders how she will survive without her mother.

Shan tells Krishi and Chahat that they are both the Laxmi of the house. I've got something for you both. He presents Chahat with a locket. Papa, she expresses her gratitude. Shan thinks you're adorable. Krishi is irritated. Shan asks Krishi, "Where are you going?" Here's your present. He pulls another chain from his bag. Is it for me, Krishi asks? Yes, both princesses will receive the identical present, he explains. Chahat discards it. What is it, Shan asks? She isn't your daughter, according to Chahat. I'm the only one. I'm not going to tell anyone about you. She reminds me of her mother. Shan claims that you are incapable of misbehaving. Shan tells Nandani that Chahat cannot misbehave around Krishi.

Nandani apologizes to Krishi. On behalf of Chahat, I apologise. Shan returns the present to Krishi. He makes her put it on. It's not working. Krishi walks away in tears. Shan claims that both of them are my daughters. I hope I've done them both justice. Chahat is in her room, sobbing. Nandani advises against crying. People who are weak cry. Snatch anything if you don't get it. Why did you apologize to her, Chahat asks? Nandani claims that it is necessary at times. You'll see what I'm going to do to Krishi.

Krishi examines Asmita's portrait and reminisces about their time together. Krishi enquires, "Mama, why did you abandon me?" Why do I have to make a decision? I want a happy family for both of you. Return as soon as possible. Shan tries to hold back her tears. He examines Asmita's photograph. Shan claims you miss your mother. You were left with papa by your mother. You don't value papa now that you have him? It's a festival today. Let's get started.

Shan tells Krishi that this is how the house will be decorated during Diwali. Nandani and Chahat enter the room. Laxmi arrives in the house, Shan says on Dhateras. Asmita walks into the house. Shan claims that when Laxmi arrives, she gives a lot of joy. Krishi's hand drops the sticker. Asmita is the one who catches it. Nandani appears to be in a daze. Asmita agrees with you. This is why I'm here: Laxmi is coming home today. Asmita gets hugged by Krishi. Krishi exclaims, "Mama, you look fantastic." Krishi is content.

How dare you come here, says Nandani. Is there any more drama? Krishi, Asmita says, fetch me water. Shan directs Chaaht to her room. Asmita walks into the house. Asmita claims you enjoy drama, but I don't. I've come to see my daughter. I'm sorry, but I can't leave my kid in your company. I'll stay here till the paperwork are sorted. What is it, Shan asks? Asmita claims that she is my child, and that I have the right to see how she is being treated here. Nobody is going to be able to stop me. I own half of this house and am able to reside here. I won't go until Krishi is content and her future is secure. Don't you trust Shan, said Nandani? Do you think she'll have any issues while he's here? How can I trust a man who listens to what you say, Asmita asks. For my daughter, I need a good father. Asmita ascends the steps.

Shan claims that you couldn't live without me, and I believe him. When I was leaving, I could see the worry on your face, Asmita says. It made an impression on me. Shan advises us to avoid colliding paths. You'd better get out of here after you've finished. Oh angry man, Asmita says. I don't love you, he says. For Krishi, it was all a sham. I know this heart, Asmita says. Thank you, God, Krishi exclaims as he looks at them. Are you really a Rajput, Nandani asks Shekhawat? Your future wife is dating someone else. She hasn't come to see Krishi.

She is dressed in Sindur. What does this imply? Do you feel any remorse? Before it's too late, give me a handshake. The chain, according to Krishi, has broken. Mama, Asmita claims, will fix everything that is broken. No one will be able to separate your joyful family. Krishi wraps his arms around her. Nandani reaches out her hand. Shekhawat extends his hand to her.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post