My heart understands. December 7th, 2021

 My heart is up to date. TrippleMonline - Tuesday, December 7th, 2021 

5th of December, 2021 

The episode begins with Kalyani inquiring about the youngster with the wardboy. Wardboy claims there was an orphaned child on the premises. Baby, according to Kalyani, is not an orphan. 

Where is my son, Malhar inquires? According to the doctor, you left your son here, where he was crying and fainting. He claims that his life is in jeopardy. When I meet the infant, Kalyani assures me that everything will be alright. Aparna asks, "How can a baby pass out?" 



The doctor claims it's because of Malhar's constant crying and wants her to fill out a DNA test form. He claims you'll be able to view the baby in a few days. 

Kalyani is taken aback and confronts Malhar about his plan to get a DNA test performed. She claims you were debating whether or not Billu is your son. She responds, "I thought you were concerned about the baby," and that "today you are."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post