Update for wedding planners on Tuesday, December 14th, 2021

Preeti begins the episode by saying, "I will always preserve your faith." Neelima advises you to show that your son did not take it. Preeti responds, "Fine, I'll prove it," and she hands up the necklace. I'll take the necklace if you can confirm the truth, Neelima adds. Preeti's tears are wiped away by KT. He claims it saddens him since he can't see your tears. Priyanka is helped by Neil. He inquires as to why you were doing this; you had shattered your leg, and it was a significant professional opportunity. She claims you don't trust me and that I had to choose between my career and you. He claims that he said that in anger, that if you had gone to the UK, I would not have doubted you, that I would have backed you, that love means that, that I will always regret that you missed out on this opportunity because of me, and that he is sorry. I'm proud of our love, she says. He continues, "Promise me you won't miss another opportunity like this." She promises that if you ever find yourself in a similar situation, you will select me. Of course, he says, "I promise." Sneha pays a visit to Neelima.



Juhi appears and greets you. They need to talk about Neil's partnership with Maheshwaris, so Neelima asks her to book a seat in the restaurant. She makes fun of Preeti. She claims that we want Neil to come from a good family line. I'll get ready, Sneha replies, because I'm Neil's mother. I don't want to bring the mob with me, so Neelima says we'll manage it. She leaves. Sneha becomes depressed. The til papdi is noticed by Preeti. She inquires as to whether you placed an order for it. KT requests that she eat it. She claims that since Juhi's episode, I haven't eaten it. He says Juhi is fine, and you are fine as well, so till papdi is fine, pardon it now, and let's start over. She takes a bite out of it. He claims that it is the best in the world. Yes, she confirms, it's particularly crispy. He claims that I followed the recipe exactly.

She inquires, "Did you make it?" He chuckles. He claims it was a surprise for you because you mentioned Juhi, so I decided to do it for you. She cries joyfully. He says, "I prepared this for you," and "Why are you crying?" He adds, "Did you not enjoy it?" He adds, "I won't make it again." She says you made my day memorable; no one else did anything like this for me, and I'll never forget it. He says, "I'm glad, you did a lot for me, honestly, you made many days wonderful for me," and he adds, "I'm not going to roast the til/sesame seeds very much." They have the papdi and a smile on their faces. She pays a visit to Arjun.

She impersonates a call to the lab in order to get the box testing. When Arjun hears that, he says to himself, "No, I can't let this happen." He enters KT's room. He expresses his hope that this technique succeeds and that fingerprints vanish. Preeti intervenes and brings him to a halt. She flips the switch to turn on the lights. She claims you went to Tarun to seek for a loan with Neelima's jewellery; don't lie to me, tell the truth. Yes, he says, I went to Tarun and snatched it. She inquires as to why you went. I want him to hate you, so I did this to make you fall in his sight, he says I hate you, KT gives you more imp, I want him to hate you, so I did this to make you fall in his sight. It's a great surprise when KT appears and asks what I should do. Preeti remains silent while he inquires about college schedules. KT claims that I assumed it was a serious concern. Preeti wonders what I'll say to him. Sure, KT says.

Yes, says Ajrun. He receives a phone call. What is this bottle, he inquires? Glass cleaning solution, explains Preeti. KT is on her way. Preeti tells Arjun, "I have kept the truth from KT not to save you, but because I can't bear to see him sad." "KT loves you a lot," Preeti says, "and if you do anything wrong, he will be hurt." "Think about it," Preeti says, "he is doing a lot for your happiness, you have a big family and everything, don't hurt his heart, don't do anything that makes you lose this Arjun departs. Preeti wonders why Nandini died; was she playing a game with me, or did I make a mistake by trusting her; she has to know. She goes to Nandini's room to look around. Nandini arrives. Preeti goes into hiding. 

Nandini is leaving. Preeti takes Nandini's phone and examines it. Rati's message is read by her... I hope the plan succeeded; did KT kick Preeti out of the house? If so, you'll be the family bahu, just as you wanted. She claims that it means Nandini and Rati planned this and used Tarun, that Nandini is acting good, that she hasn't changed, that she still has the same desire to harm others, that she hasn't changed, that she hasn't changed, that she hasn't changed, that she hasn't changed, that she hasn't changed, that she hasn't changed, that she hasn't changed, that she hasn't changed, that she Shivraj requests that KT and Preeti complete the visa application and attend the visa interview. KT inquires as to why. Shivraj says, "I'm sending you both to Switzerland for your honeymoon," and advises them to relax and enjoy themselves. Nandini believes Preeti will say no. KT inquires as to the reason for the need. Preeti expresses her gratitude to Shivraj. KT inquires if you would like to spend your honeymoon in Switzerland.

Neil tells KT not to ask Preeti the same question since it will humiliate her. Preeti says that's her ideal vacation, and she enjoyed seeing it in Sridevi's film. Preeti is taunted by Neelima/Kushala. Shivraj cracks a joke about her venomous words. Dreams, he claims, have no age or end. Preeti is told by KT to get ready for the honeymoon. Nandini inquires about Preeti's commitment to terminate KT and her separation from him. Preeti predicts that you and KT will go on a honeymoon to resolve your issues. Nandini inquires earnestly. Preeti agrees, and says, "I'll bring you two together and hide this from KT." Of certainly, Nandini says. She gives a kind smile. Preeti, she believes, is a giant idiot for making such a big sacrifice. I know you're playing a tremendous game, Preeti, and I want to find your reality by giving you this greed. Knowing your truth is critical; this time, my strike will be different. 

She walks inside the room. She is cold and notices that the air conditioner is turned on. KT appears and inquires, "How will you deal with the cold in Switzerland?" Tell me what's on your mind. She believes I won't be able to tell you the truth until I discover Nandini's truth. She claims that dancing among the snow mountains was a childhood ambition of hers. KT asks, "Really, you'll get chilly there?" with a giggle. He turns off the air conditioner. Preeti is asked to cover herself. She shivers a little. He says, "I'll grab you some coffee." She claims that she is OK and that she does not require coffee. She phones him and says, "I'm not interested in coffee." Relax, don't quarrel, you'll be OK, I'm coming, he says. He brews himself a cup of coffee. He makes his coffee with brandy. He claims that your cold is now gone. Preeti's coffee is taken by him. She consumes it. He inquires about your health and whether you intend to travel to Switzerland for your honeymoon. He chuckles. She gives a kind smile.

I know what you did, she says. They are giggling. She becomes inebriated. KT is concerned. Preeti says, "Now I'm going to Switzerland, and I'm going to fly in the snow." He invites her to take a seat. I'll dance there, she says. He asks her to drink some water and assures her that she would be OK. According to Neelima, an alliance has formed for you, and Kushala will meet Maheshwaris tomorrow. Neil wonders aloud, "Won't somebody ask me?" Sneha claims she didn't even ask me before telling me to talk to Kushala. Neil claims that he is unable to marry because he adores Priyanka. Preeti dances on the couch while listening to music. Chor bazaari....performs.... KT smiles and appears astonished. He joins her in a dance. She rips a pillow apart and discards the fur. 

They giggle and fall flat on their backs on the bed. She inquires if I should tell you something, a secret. Yes, KT says. She remains silent. He invites her to rest. He says we'll discuss tomorrow and then go to bed. He takes a nap on the couch. I wanted to tell you that I started feeling something for you, that I don't like anything without you, that I want to bring you happiness, that you are a good person, that I like you a lot, that you gave me a lot of respect, that you supported me, that I don't know what I'm feeling, but you have become special in my life, that I like your kiddish things, that I want to see you like this. KT looks at her when she wakes up. Ik tara....performs

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post