Tuesday 21 December 2021 Update On Wedding Planners

The Occasion starts with Preeti calling KT to tell Nandini’s verity. She gets his number off. She worries. She says why do I feel that commodity wrong is going to be. KT thinks I'll win Nandini’s trust and get close to her, I'll find out why she came back after 17 times. Nandini asks KT to take her to fortune structure. He says its an portentous place, people say that …. She says its self-murder point, we do n’t hear to people, latterly it was called suckers point, the structure did n’t complete till now, we can go there and revive recollections. He says of course. She thinks you'll jump down and die, your family will mourn for you, your fight with Preeti will be criticized. 

 

 Preeti says it means Nandini is going to do commodity, how shall I find out where is he. FB shows KT coming to the office. Preeti says you're late, you lie a lot, I feel embarrassed by your falsehoods. KT says I m habitual to get late, I ca n’t see you worried, I've installed GPRS system in my auto, you can track me anytime, you get friendly with the technology. FB ends. She says auto GPRS … KT and Nandini reach the structure. She thinks its time to take vengeance for Ravi, you'll die and people suppose you married self-murder. They go to the sundeck. She says I wo n’t let you die this way, my life’s motive will get over, how will I stay alive also. KT looks down. Nandini holds him. She says I forgot you're spooked of height. He says no, I just feel dizzy, I m KT the megastar, I m fine. Nandini says you were the megastar ahead. He asks why did we come then. She says its time to take vengeance for the history. He asks vengeance, what are you saying. She says one should fulfill the last want of the dying person, if I fulfill the killer’s want also. He asks what. She says I want you to give your life moment. He asks what are you saying. She pushes him down. She says good bye Keertan …. 



 KT falls down and dies. Her imagination ends. KT asks where are you lost, what did you suppose now. She says I m just allowing. She thinks of Ravi. She tries to push KT. Preeti comes there and shouts KT ji. She runs to KT and pulls him down from the edge. He asks what happed. She hugs him. She scolds Preeti. She asks KT to make Preeti leave. Preeti says stop the drama, I know you got to know about our drama. KT asks what are you saying. Preeti says yes, she did n’t drink that wine and acted to faint, she had removed the camera vid, she knew we're acting, she's veritably smart and dangerous, do n’t know why did she come then, she has made council Star shut his mouth by hanging him, we ca n’t keep her home. KT says you're right, Nandini, you do good drama, your game is over, pack your bags and leave. 

 

 Nandini says you suppose I'll fluently leave if you say, noway. He says I could n’t understand you, you would refuse to my love and run with someone differently, you're so dangerous. Nandini smiles. KT says I do n’t know why did you come, what you want to do. Nandini says you'll noway get this answer. KT says I do n’t want the answer, just leave the house and noway come down. She says Arjun is living there, if I live, he'll also go with me. He says he's my son also. She says he'll stay where I tell him, its your house, your decision. Preeti says she knows Arjun is your weakness, make her out of the house. Nandini says suppose again KT. She calls Arjun and says pack your bags, KT does n’t want us to stay together. Arjun says okay, I'll stay with you. Nandini says Arjun will leave you, you decide it now KT, you wo n’t get Arjun ever. KT recalls Arjun and says I ca n’t lose Arjun. Preeti says she knows this, so she's staying to strike her, do n’t let her stay in the house, she's using Arjun, do n’t know what's her motive, just make her out of the house, I promise, we will talk to Arjun and move him, please hear to me, just make Nandini out of the house. KT saying I know your concern, Nandini is wrong, but I m helpless, I ca n’t live without Arjun. 


 Preeti says Nandini knows this, she's playing with your feelings. He shouts yes, I m emotional, try to understand, this is KT, I m a foolish emotional man, who can go to any extent for family, Arjun is my son, he'll stay with me. She asks him to understand Nandini’s motive. He says Arjun will stay with me, I accept if Nandini stays with me. He leaves. Nandini says I know how to break down KT. Preeti says a new fight will begin now, your verity has come out, you wo n’t hurt KT, I'll cover him as a guard. She leaves. Nandini says its time to kill your hubby, your life will be colourless as well like mine, it'll be just darkness in Tibrewal house. 

 

 KT comes to Arjun. Arjun asks why are you doing this, I was hoping that my mama and pater will be together, but you asked mama to go down, why ca n’t I stay with you both, why am I so unlucky. KT says you aren't unlucky, I can do anything for you. Arjun asks can you leave Preeti for me and make mama your woman to complete our family. KT says I can do anything, but not this, sorry. Arjun cries. KT asks can you accept Preeti as your mama, it'll also complete our family. Arjun says Preeti is your woman, she can noway be my mama. He goes down. Preeti lookson.Kushala asks Shivraj to buy a land for Arjun. He says when KT introduces Arjun as his son, we can advertise about the news. Shivraj says its great. He asks Sushant to check the land around the tabernacle. Sushant says it'll be good. Kushala asks him to buy the land. Sneha says Neil is also a son of this family, Kushala does n’t consider him. She says Kushala is like my elder family, she'll understand, I know Arjun came after 17 times, so she wants to give him all the happiness, but I feel really bad when she does n’t suppose about Neil, is this right. 


 Shivraj says Sneha is saying right, we forgot that Neil is also the son of this family, Sushant we made a mistake. Sushant says its nothing like that. Kushala asks how can you compare Neil with KT and Arjun, you know Neil is n’t our blood, we know Sneha espoused him from her family, why is she demanding her rights. Sneha says but I've accepted him as my son, is blood relation everything for you. Kushala says yes, blood matters the most, we did a lot for Neil, do n’t anticipate more. Sneha cries. Nandini comes and says I was showing old compendiums to Arjun, I got KT and Shivraj’s snap. Kushala says its Kuldevi puja puja. Nandini says why did n’t Arjun and KT do this puja. Kushala says we forgot, we will keep this puja hereafter on Makar Sankranti, we will call the press there and cover the puja, I'll call the pandit there. KT says fine. Nandini says I'll tell Arjun. Preeti asks why this suggestion now. Kushala says Nandini saw the snap and suggested it. Preeti thinks Nandini is targeting KT, I'll not let her succeed. Nandini thinks KT will end his life, Preeti ca n’t do anything. Preeti thinks what does Nandini want to do. KT comes. Preeti hugs him and cries. 

 

 She says Nandini may hurt you, I m spooked. KT asks her not to worry, veritably soon Nandini will be out and Arjun will be with them. She asks him to stay. She goes. Nandini throws effects. She says Preeti saved KT moment. She gets Ravi’s ashes pot. She says I'll not lose, I'll not leave KT. Preeti ties a defensive thread to KT. She says this will always cover you, promise me, you'll noway unbind it. He promises. He says I do n’t need this, because you're my defensive guard, I m upset for Nandini, she's fighting you. He asks her to smile. Shesmiles.Nandini and Arjun get ready. She says you look the stylish, 10 on 10. Arjun hugs her and says thanks, love you. He leaves. She says Arjun is a fool, KT did n’t let me leave the house because of Arjun, Arjun has come KT’s weakness and my strength, see how KT will die moment because of his foolishness. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post