Strange Love Update Tuesday 21 December 2021

 


The Occasion starts with Astha saying she'll noway love Indrajeet. She says he didn't do good with his kiddies, what will he do with her, she'll love Shlok, she'll free him and will act to wisecrack him and trap him. Kalindi says she has told the verity to Astha, she's strong and can face any storm, I m sure she'll fight with this, she stopped her engagement. Varad says she's strong. Astha calls Kalindi and Kalindi addresses on speaker. Astha says Indrajeet has abducted Shlok. Kalindi, Varad and Sojal are shocked. Astha says I do n’t know where he is, I heard this on phone. Varad talks to her and confirms it. He says I'll go to police. Astha says no, we do n’t know where is Shlok, he can harm Shlok if we do police complaint, try to know where is Shlok. She says she'll bear normal as if she doesn't know and trap him, please try to find where is Shlok, its 2 days left for marriage, I want mehendi on my hands of Shlok’s name. Varad says fine, take care. She ends the call. 

 

 She says she'll trap him in his plan, she'll have mehendi of Shlok’s name hereafter. Jyoti talks to Sid and he says he took threat to make Renuka change and accept her, he just gave her a haul so that she likes Jyoti. He loves with her. Its morning, Sojal cries and says Astha will get Shlok’s mehendi, Indrajeet gave them numerous troubles. Kalindi comes. Sojal gives her mehendi from their side, and says we love Astha a lot. Kalindi smiles and says Shlok won't lose, Astha will have hismehendi.Astha gets ready and calls Shlok. She worries for him and wishes Varad’s plan succeeds, Indrajeet will fall in their trap. Indrajeet comes to her and sees her. He says wow, I wish to just gawk you all my life, you look so gorgeous. She says thanks. She thinks how to find where he has hidden Shlok, she ca n’t waste time. He asks her to come for mehendi, Kalindi is also staying. She says I'll come. He says I'll be staying for you. 


 Astha comes and says she'll not get this mehendi applied, what to do, history I did acting to faint, how to stop this. She says she has mislike with mehendi. Kalindi and Avdhoot come. Indrajeet touches their bases and takes their blessings. He says Barkha is staying for you. Kalindi says Astha has mislike with mehendi since nonage, she knows this, every mehendi doesn't suit her, I've a result. Indrajeet says I m glad Baba came. Avdhoot says I had to come, Kalindi said Astha is happy, I hope you do n’t make me lament. Indrajeet says he'll fulfill all her wishes. 

 

 Kalindi addresses to Astha and says this is herbal mehendi, apply this. She tells her that its from Shlok’s side, Sojal has transferred it as shagun. Astha smiles. Shlok takes Astha’s name … … He sees the videotape on the television. He sees her mehendi done and says how can she do this after knowing everything. Astha says she needs to talk and takes Kalindi with her. Indrajeet stops her announcement asks where is she going, the mehendi ritual didn't complete. Astha says yes, I've to make my dress right, so I was taking Aai, as I've mehendi on my hands. He says fine. She asks Kalindi to shut thewindow.Kalindi asks whats the matter. Astha tells her plan. Kalindi says she has understood and writes Shlok’s name in her hands. She says this name will be linked to you for numerous births and leaves. Astha cries seeing it. Varad calls Jyoti and asks her and Sid to come then soon. She asks but why, what happed. 


 He says once you come, I'll tell you everything. He thinks he'll not let Shlok’s hardwork go waste. The pandit tells about the puja. Astha thinks she'll noway do this puja with Indrajeet. 

 

 She thinks she'll not let his plan work. Apsara signs her and smiles holding a water kalash. She comes there and acts like doing mistake, and making the water fall in the havan kund. The pandit says this isn't auspicious. Apsara says sorry, it slipped from hand. The pandit says now this puja is putrefied. Varad comes and tells Indrajeet that he knows Indrajeet abducted Shlok. Astha defends Indrajeet. Varad says Shlok is free and now he'll tell the verity himself. Avdhoot and Astha acting and asking Varad to leave. Varad says I m from media, now see what Shlok and I'll do and threatens Indrajeet. He leaves. Indrajeet says pandit ji the puja has stopped, I do n’t suppose we can continue. Astha thinks he got hysterical and will go to check Shlok. Kalindi asks Astha to come to the room with her. Indrajeet goes to see Shlok in the store room. Astha keeps an eye on him. He opens the cinch and sees Shlok outside. Shlok saysMr. Indrajeet Sarkar, it was delightful to see the live telecast, the engagement and puja couldn't be. He says you can get her by snatching. 


 Indrajeet says this is your misreading, perhaps Astha doesn't love me, but she'll love me soon. Astha hears him and is shocked. Indrajeet says marriage is similar relation which she'll surely keep, I allowed I'll leave you free after marriage, but now I m sorry to say, you have to die, as I ca n’t take any threat. Shlok smiles. Astha moves and the door sounds. Indrajeet turns to see and Astharuns.Indrajeet goes out and locks the door. He tells pandit ji to get puja particulars, I m sorry for what happed, carry on, the marriage is hereafter. Kalindi asks him not to worry. He asks is Barkha resting in her room. Kalindi says yes, we will leave. Avdhoot and Kalindi leave. He tells Apsara that no bone will go out or make a call till the marriage takes place. He takes her phone and indeed Ramu Kaka’s. 

 

 He comes to Astha and asks how is she feeling. She says she was feeling weak. He asks her to take rest, and takes her phone saying no bone will disturb you, I'll switch this off, take rest. She thinks she has to talk to Shlok and inform Varad, formerly Indrajeet sleeps, she'll meet Shlok. Its night, Astha sees the mugs guarding the store room. They go out to have some fresh air. She finds the door locked and says Shlok, can you hear me. Shlok wakes up by her voice. She says I know Indrajeet locked you then. She thinks how to get him out ofhere.Astha brings a table and stands on it to see Shlok through the window. She cries seeing him and throws the cutter to him, asking him to use it and free himself. Shlok is in semi conscious state. She says she loves him and doesn't want to marry Indrajeet. She hears Indrajeet talking to mugs and hides. She thinks she'll call Varad and ask him to complaint in police that Shlok is then. Indrajeet gets a call and says shoot Varad if he's seen around then, and I ca n’t see my adversaries for long, kill all of them. Astha hears this and gets strained. She thinks she ca n’t risk Varad’s life, she has to do commodity but what, he took indeed her phone, his house came jail for her, its marriage in morning, how to shoot communication to Varad. 


 Its morning, Indrajeet welcomes the guests and asks retainers to take good care of the guests, and no bone should come without the invite. Shlok wakes up and sees the videotape. Indrajeet asks the gorilla not to give injection to Shlok. He smiles allowing Shlok will see Astha getting my Barkha and not be suitable to do anything. Shlok says I ca n’t lose, I've to do anything to get Astha. He moves the president. Astha gets ready as the bridegroom and cries, asking Lord to do anything and stop her marriage, get Shlokback.Apsara comes to her and asks her not to cry, Indrajeet isn't allowing anyone. Astha says what to do, he has locked Shlok in store room, I ca n’t do anything, Indrajeet will kill me, inform Varad, do commodity. Apsara says how shall I go. Astha sends her by the window. Apsara sees the watchman and thinks she has to go chawl soon and stop this marriage, Shlok should be out of Indrajeet’s clutches. She throws the gravestone to divert the watchman and runs. 

 

 Shlok takes the cutter and tries to cut the ropes off his hand. Astha sees camera and says Shlok do commodity, stop this marriage, I do n’t want to marry and cries. Apsara comes to Varad and says Shlok is locked in Indrajeet’s home, in the store room, Astha asked you not to come alone, as its parlous. She told you to get police along. They all rush. Avdhoot and Kalindi look on. Astha is brought in the mandap. Indrajeet smiles. (Oldie looks horrible as the bachelor!!) Shlok struggles to cut the rope. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post