Friday 7th January Update On These Streets

 The hands of both Nandani and Asmita are irritated. They take care of the mehndi. Shan gives Krishi a grin. Asmita's face, according to Moushmi, is devoid of color. In her heart, Nevi says, "I have to talk to Asmita about canceling this wedding." Shan had added something to his mehndi. Asmita, take this mehndi, which I mixed with my hands, says Nevi. I think it got traded. Krishi is at a loss on what to do next. She says, "I had an idea."




Mama, Krishi says, "Shut up, I applied mehndi on your hand?" Krishi is the one who applies the mehndi. Shan is written on Krishi's hand by her. Why have you written my papa's name on your mother's hand, says Chahat. Krishi apologizes for making a mistake. Accepting a new father takes time. Nandani tries to remove it, but it remains. Asmita bursts through the door. Nandani tells Shikhawat that he should marry her as soon as feasible. Before she changes her mind, fill her hairline. Asmita, according to Shikhawat, does not break commitments as you do. We'll have a traditional wedding with all the trimmings.



Asmita attempts to remove the Mehndi. Shan approaches her. Janam Dekhlo, the son, performs. Shan claims that my name is etched in your destiny. You can't get rid of it. It has been linked to your name since we were children. Shan kisses her on the brow. He insists on her wearing chunri. Shan chooses her. Why, Asmita asks, Shan? What is the point of it all now? I still adore you, Puchki, he says. All of this happened to Asmita in her dreams. She examines her hand. Asmita makes an attempt to clean it. Why are you doing this, Asmita asks? I'm attempting to flee from you. Shan appears and asks, "Are you thinking about me?" Asmita declines. Asmita is a type of plant. Shan takes her hand in his. He gets down on his knees and says, "I'd like to tell you something." What does Asmita have to say? I love you, he says. I don't think I've seen your name before.




This is the reality, and there is nothing we can do about it. Everyone is invited. He takes Asmkita's hand in his and tells her not to marry Shikhawat. I'm in love with you. Wow, says Moushmi, history is repeating itself. Shan declares you to be his. It's all mine. Shan, yells Shikhawat. Enough, he says. Today is not one of those days. Come along with me. Asmita. Shan takes Asmita's hand in his. Asmita's hand is taken from Shikhawat by Shan. Shan claims that you two haven't married yet, but no one can prevent me from speaking with her. Shikhawat declares that I would not abandon him today. Stop, Asmita says. Shan is hugged by Asmita. Everyone is taken aback. Shan is shoved by Asmita. Asmita claps her hands. You thought you'd confess and I'd come racing to you, she says? You can't do everything you desire.




Why are you putting on this show? I'm sure there's a reason for all of this. He suddenly loves me after hating me for so long and saying he was live to hate me? Am I a fool for trusting you? You attempted to paint Shikhawat as a villain. Your ego was damaged when it didn't work out and I moved on with him. What went wrong for Shan? So you took care of everything. You can't influence my emotions any longer. You are constantly preoccupied with oneself. You aren't a charming prince. You are a self-centered individual who only cares about himself. You abandoned the girl who had given you everything. I'm not going to contact you again.




I am extremely familiar with you. Keep in mind that I made this decision with all my heart. For Krishi, I shall continue forward in my life with Shikhawat. Because it is a mother's decision, no one can influence it.


Precap-Shan declares that he will fast for you to show that he still cares about you. And I'll be the one to break your fast. Asmita declares, "With Shikhawat, I will move on in life." This is a decision made by a mother. She will have a wonderful father and a wonderful family. Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever In his rage, Shikhawat smashes everything. Please, Asmita, calm down. He claims that if anyone stands in our way, he will kill them.




Asmita claims that I despise him. I'll never be able to forgive him. Please maintain your composure. I'll never put my faith in him. I'm going to Nirvan and Krishi while you relax. Would you do something if I asked you to? he asks. What if Asmita says yes? Can you fast for me on Karva Chauth, he asks? I'm aware that that is not done in Calcutta. But this was my mother's custom. She would be overjoyed. Asmita declares that she will fast for you. Asmita emerges. Shan yanks her away. Don't say anything, he says. Shan, says Asmita. Don't say anything, he says. You said exactly what you needed to say. You're only going to listen now. Shan gets up close and personal with her. I know you don't like Shikhawat, he says.


Why are you marrying him in the first place? Asmita claims that you have no right to discuss my personal life. Who granted you that authority? Shan approaches her and says, "You did it." When I get close to you, do you feel nothing? No, Asmita says, I'm not feeling anything. There isn't anything. Shan takes her hand in his. Shan claims that your eyes can never deceive me. Asmita gives him a shove. Asmita claims that the fact is that she will marry Shikhawat. Shan exclaims, "Really?" Asmita advises, "prove it." Asmita predicts that you will see it. I'm fasting in honor of Shikhawat. You've heard about Karva Chauth. I'm fasting for the sake of his mother's happiness. And in a day, we'll be married. Shan claims that everyone would recognize that I am your love the next day. I'll be the one to break your fast. This is the task I have set for myself. Say the same thing to him.




Yes, I will fast for you as well. Are you insane, Asmita asks? You have a problem with low blood pressure. Shan asks whether you remember anything. You're still concerned. I want you to get a sense of it. Now watch as I make you know how much you love me. I'm going go hurry and tell you that I still adore you. Why are you doing all of this, Asmita asks. Why are you making it so difficult for me? Nothing is more important to me than my daughter. There will be no barriers between us. What shall we do now, Nevi asks? Your mother has made the decision to marry Shikhawat. I have an idea, says Nevi. Krishi claims that I am willing to go to any length. Your mother is fasting tomorrow, according to Nevi.




I'm fasting for your papa tomorrow, Nandani tells Chahat. Would papa fast for you as well, Chahat asks? If you ask Nandani, he will tell you. I'll ask papa, says Chahat. Krishi claims that if they fast for one other, their bond will grow even stronger. What should I wear today, Nandani asks Shan? It won't make you a good human, he claims. She claims that she is fasting for you today. Shan claims that Karva Chauth does not exist in Bengal. I know you're fasting, she says. Shan claims that he is fasting because Krishi has asked him not to eat you. Nandani comments, "Wow, you're so attached to your ex's illegitimate child?" Shut up, Shan says.




Shan emerges. Krishi informs Mama that he has fasted today. It's up to you to break her fast. So you two get near enough to interrupt her wedding. Shan responds, "I'll do it." Krishi embraces him. Let's go eat something, she says. I'm craving chocolate. Nandani overhears the conversation. She picks up the phone and says, "I'll find out what they're planned."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post