Monday, January 10th, 2022 Update on These Streets

Shaan appears in front of Asmita during chaand Pooja at Karwa Chauth. He's all set to end her swiftly. Shekhawat becomes irritated and approaches Shaan, resulting in a brawl. They soon hear cries for aid. Nandini is discovered inside a trunk by Shekhawat, who releases her. She accuses Shaan of acting on Krishi's orders, and that the youngster was duped by Asmita into marrying Shaan. Shaan confronts Asmita for injuring her daughter despite the fact that she despised Shekhawat and did not want him to be her father... so why was she marrying him?

Shaan is then confronted by Asmita for acting on the request of a small child... Wasn't he a fully grown man? Couldn't he make his own decision? Was it correct or incorrect? Is he going to tell Krishi his name now? Is he going to be her papa? He'd never do it, she knew!! He had no right to try to break her fast. Due of exertion, Asmita passes out. Shaan is on her side. He makes her drink water, much to the chagrin of Shekhawat, Nandini, and Chahat, but to the delight of Niv and Krishi.



Asmita then announces her intention to marry Shekhawat and tells Shaan to leave the house till the wedding is done. Shaan, who is heartbroken, walks out, leaving Krishi, who is also heartbroken. Shekhawat informs Asmita that his family has requested a Rajputana-style wedding, so he purchases a Rajputana-style bridal gown and Odhni for her and wants that she wear it and participate in the Bhooma dance before the wedding. She nods hesitantly. Krishi tries to reach Shaan over the phone for assistance.

Asmita is in tears. She recalls Shan's words. Shikhawat dispenses a tissue to her. Please don't cry, he says. You are not required to feel upset. I will not make you regret your choice. Please let me know if you have any reservations about this marriage. I don't want you to feel obligated to marry me. No, Meher says. This is a decision I made for Krishi and Nirvan. Nirvan will have a mother like you, and Krishi will have a father like you. Shan was a part of my past. Krishi will never have a father like you. We'll persuade her that she is a child. Asmita is a type of plant. Shikhawat promises, "I pledge to be the kind of father you want me to be." In your life, there will only be bliss.

Krishi is in tears. "Papa," she says. Stop, says Chahat. He proved that he is my papa. You're getting out of here. Please don't come back here. We're not going away, according to Krishi. We'll make our home here. Chahat shoves her and tells her to leave her disgusting girl alone. Moni arrives and takes Krishi away. Are you all right, she asks? Don't help her, Chahat says. Moni asks, "Are you insane?" This is not how you act. You'll cry, too, chahat. Chahat claims that I am capable of making people cry. You two should be lost. In his heart, Krishi exclaims, "I have to call off Mama's wedding." Please, God, assist me.

Asmita is irritated. Shikhawat enters and declares that they are our family heirlooms. Today, you will be Mrs. Asmita Shikhawat. I will bring joy into your life. Nirvan claims that I will be the only child in the house to attend his parents' wedding. All of my friends have been invited. Asmita wraps her arms around him. Shikhawat asks, "Can you wear this and dance for us on ghungro?" Shikhawat continues, "I have a tiny request." This is a tradition in our family. Would you do something like that? Don't worry, Nandani says she's a dancer after all. That's something she'd do. What would happen if the wedding didn't have it? Asmita will fulfill all of your family's wishes. I'll prepare my sister. Leaves of Shikhawat.

Nandani, says Asmita. What are your plans? Will you not prepare me? I am prepared for this union. I'm serious about this. Prepare myself. Nandani prepares Asmita. She says in her heart that her kid will not suffer as much as she did. I have to put her first and be brave. Asmita enters the room dressed in her wedding gown. Asmita does a ghoomar dance. Everyone joins in the applause. Shikhawat takes a step forward. Krishi is in tears. She storms out, enraged. Asmita pursues her. Krishi sobs as he enters a room. Asmita approaches her. I'm sorry, Asmita says. I don't need your apologies, Krishi says. Shan dad is all I require.

You're aware that Shikhawat uncle is still my papa. He is acting this way because he is unaware that he is my papa. He'll come running to me the day he finds out. Please put an end to this union. Please, Asmita, put an end to it. Please, mother, Krishi says. What can a mother do when her daughter doesn't comprehend her, Asmita asks. You don't understand today, but you'll see that I made the proper choice. Krishi claims that he will never regard Shikhawat uncle to be his father. My father is a sole shan. Uncle is available for marriage. Enough is enough, thinks Asmita. Act like a kid because you are one. I've made this decision for a purpose. Now wash your face and get ready if you don't want to be late. Asmita raises her hand in greeting.

She walks away. In her heart, Asmita says, "I'm sorry, krishi." I want Shan father, Krishi says as he cuddles Nevi. Please take action.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post